The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information.
Policy key definitions:
• “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Bloq Management Services Ltd.
• “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s).
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
• ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Personal Data means any information that can be used directly or indirectly to identify you. We collect it to correspond with you, operate effectively and provide you with the best experience with our services.
We may collect personal data automatically, when you give it to us directly, or when we receive it from other sources such as our partners or social media accounts you choose to link to our Services.
The Personal Data we collect from you depends on the context of your interactions with Bloq Management services Ltd. The personal data we collect may include the following:
• Contact and identification information such as your name, your phone number, email address, postal address.
• Financial data such as bank details.
• Transaction details such as details about payments to and/or from you.
• If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) the lawful basis for us collecting data is to be able to fulfil a contract and as such specific consent for its use is not required.
We do not share your data with any third-party companies except where prior consent has been given.
We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA174720
Your individual rights
You can find out about your rights by visiting www.ico.org.uk. Here you can read about your rights regarding the below:
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Your web browser should provide you with the controls to manage and delete cookies from your device, please see your web browser options.
Data Security and Protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.