01.11.16 NB. This position is now filled. However we are a growing business and are always interested in hearing from people with relevant skills and experience. Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and explain why you’d like to work for us. No agencies please.
We are now seeking our next trusted team member to help us manage our growing property portfolio.
We are looking for someone to: –
- Help manage a portfolio of properties
- Demonstrate property management experience or other relevant skills and experience
- Visit sites and liaise with developers and residents
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Communicate intentions and deliver to promises made
- Manage their workload using our industry standard software
- Bring ideas, enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Take responsibility for actions and see things through
- Be an excellent representative of Bloq
- Have strong problem-solving & dispute-resolution skills
- Be flexible & resilient in the face of conflicting demands on time
- Understand and have experience of small businesses
We would value financial experience and experience in managing budgets and properties, however training can be provided. Above all, as a small team getting the right fit for our clients and staff is essential. Our current team care passionately about working hard and delivering an excellent service.
The role is suggested as full-time, however we value the work/life balance that our team require and as such we may accommodate alternative working patterns for the right person. This role does require a full driving license and own car.
If this sounds like you and the opportunities of this role genuinely excite you then please tell us why via email enclosing an up to date CV & salary expectations. Deadline for applications is Friday 23rd September 2016.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bristol
Required education: Secondary education
Required licence or certification: Driving License
If you would like to discuss this role before application please contact Steve on 0117 942 3112 or email email@example.com.